This policy applies to all information collected or submitted on Cascable’s website and our apps.
Information We Collect
We collect anonymous usage data about our apps. Any information that may be unique to your devices is hashed before it leaves your device so we can’t see it.
Specifically, we collect:
- Anonymous usage data about which cameras are used with Cascable.
- Anonymous usage data about which features are used in Cascable.
- Anonymous usage data about which iOS devices Cascable is used on.
- Anonymous crash reports should Cascable crash when in use.
- We use crash reports to help fix crashes.
- We use usage data to inform and verify our decisions. For example, if we can see that a tutorial video is abandoned before it’s finished downloading most of the time, we will use that information to make our tutorial videos smaller and faster to download.
Detailed usage data is only used for internal informational purposes in the manner described above. In some cases, we may share very basic anonymous statistics with outside parties or publicly, such as how many people use a particular camera model with Cascable.
We don’t share any personal information with third parties except if necessary to operate our apps or services. For example, if you sign up for our mailing list and we use a third party mailing list service, we’ll need to give them your email address. We will always exercise extreme caution when dealing with your information.
We may disclose your information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal requirements; to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or abuse, violations of our policies; or to protect our rights and property.
In the future, we may sell to, buy, merge with, or partner with other businesses. If such a situation occurs, user information may be among the transferred assets.
All data submissions (such as forms on our website) are transmitted using industry-standard SSL encryption. This can be verified by looking for the padlock icon in your browser. The SSL certificate should be issued with a common name (CN) of cascable.se.
Accessing Your Information
If you are subscribed any mailing list of ours, you will be able to unsubscribe at any time by clicking a link at the bottom of each email received.
To request deletion of your personal data, contact customer support at email@example.com and we’ll help you out. We’ll need any email addresses you used to sign up to mailing lists or purchase our products. Please be aware that if you’ve purchased a product from us, deleting your information will mean we won’t be able to assist with license and registration problems in the future.