Olympus Connection Guide
Welcome to the Olympus connection guide! The process of connecting Cascable Transfer to your camera is usually very simple. This guide will walk you through the steps.
Before We Start
- Make sure your camera is supported by Cascable Transfer.
- Check that your camera’s firmware is up-to-date.
- Check that Cascable Transfer is up-to-date.
Connecting Cascable Transfer to Your WiFi-Enabled Camera
- Press the Menu button on your camera and navigate to Wi-Fi Settings in theSetup Menu.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi Connect Settings is set to Private.
- Press Menu to get back to the Live View screen.
- Tap Wi-Fi on the touch screen, Wi-Fi Starting should appear for a few seconds before displaying connection details.
Connect Using the QR Code
- Launch Cascable Transfer on your Mac, then click Connect with QR Code.
- Hold your camera with its screen towards your Mac’s FaceTime camera.
- Cascable Transfer should read the QR code and configure your Mac’s WiFi.
- After a few moments, Cascable Transfer should automatically detect and connect to your camera.
- On your Mac, click the Wi-Fi indicator in the menu bar.
- Connect to the WiFi network and enter the password that’s displayed on your camera’s screen.
- Launch Cascable Transfer on your Mac, it should automatically detect and connect to your camera.
If you’re struggling to get Cascable Transfer connected to your camera, check out our troubleshooting guide.