Panasonic Connection Guide
Welcome to the Panasonic connection guide! The process of connecting Cascable Transfer to your camera is usually very simple. This guide will walk you through the steps.
- Before We Start
- Connecting Cascable Transfer to Your Wi-Fi-Enabled Camera
- Connect Using the QR Code, If Available
- Connect Manually
Before We Start
- Make sure your camera is supported by Cascable Transfer.
- Check that your camera’s firmware is up-to-date.
- Check that Cascable Transfer is up-to-date.
Connecting Cascable Transfer to Your Wi-Fi-Enabled Camera
- Press the Menu button on your camera and navigate to Wi-Fi in the Setup Menu.
- Select the Wi-Fi Function option.
- Press New Connection to use Wi-Fi for the first time. See Note below for all future connections.
- Choose the Remote Shooting & View option on the next screen.
Note: Once you’ve connected your Panasonic camera to Cascable Transfer, in the future you can choose Select a destination from History from the Wi-Fi Function menu next time to quickly connect.
Connect Using the QR Code, If Available
- Launch Cascable Transfer on your Mac, click Connect with QR Code.
- Hold your camera with its screen towards your Mac’s FaceTime camera.
- Cascable Transfer should read the QR code, configure your Mac’s Wi-Fi, and automatically detect and connect to your camera.
- On your Mac, click the Wi-Fi indicator in the menu bar.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network and enter the password that’s displayed on your camera’s screen.
- Launch Cascable Transfer on your Mac, it should automatically detect and connect to your camera.
If you’re struggling to get Cascable Transfer connected to your camera, check out our troubleshooting guide.